3rd Annual End Hunger in New Mexico Summit
Be part of this summit to address hunger issues in New Mexico.
This event has already happened.
Sep 27, 2016
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
2600 Louisiana NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Join us for the 3rd annual End Hunger in New Mexico Summit.
How to: Participate
- Register today for the Hunger Summit
- Help this year to create new initiatives to end hunger
- Donate Non-Perishable Food Items for the Food Truck on Sept. 27, 2016, at the Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown, 2600 Louisiana NE.
- Be a Sponsor of the Hunger Summit. Complete the Call for Partners and Presenters form.
- Donate Door Prizes or Tote Bags. For info, call (505) 395-2668
Hunger in New Mexico
- 89 percent of hungry households have an annual income of less than $20,000 annually
- 61 percent choose between paying for utilities or buying food
- 75 percent report purchasing inexpensive, unhealthy food as the most common way to have at least some food at home to eat
- Missing Meals study revealed that low-income people in our state miss 117,140,870 meals per year
- 70,000 New Mexicans are seeking food every week