- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or a high school senior.
- High School applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or higher, a letter of recommendation from a school counselor or School Resource Officer and parental consent.
- Applicants can not have any felony convictions.
- Applicants can not have any misdemeanor or D.W.I. arrests within the last three years prior to application date.
- Applicants must pass a background check conducted by the Albuquerque Police Department.
- Applicant must be a resident of Albuquerque.
There are some optional items that you can purchase for a nominal fee;
- Full-Color Embroidered CPA Logo Patch
- T-Shirt w/ Screen Printed CPA Logo (Black only; S - 2XL)
Please submit comments or questions to Officer Gerald Sandoval, CPA Coordinator, at (505) 343-5009