The North I-25 Sector Development Plan passed at City Council February 17, 2010. It has been adopted and is now available as a pdf (using the link) or at the publication counter on the ground floor of the Plaza del Sol building, 600 2nd Street NW.
Project status as of 2010:
The plan updates the original North I-25 Plan that was adopted in 1986. The updated Plan introduces a new element for property owners - an overlay that is termed Land Use Districts. The updated Plan does not change any properties’ underlying zoning, and adds to the allowable uses via the Land Use Districts. To see the overlay map of the Plan area, refer to the Plan document, page 25. In order to understand what is required for development in this Plan’s area, refer to page 3, and follow the steps presented in section 1.5, How To Use This Plan.
Direct questions to Chris Hyer at 505-924-3927, project manager for this update.
- North I-25 Sector Development Plan - final [4,865 KB]
- Draft of North I-25 Sector Development Plan - March 2008
- Draft of North I-25 Sector Development Plan - Color Version - March 2008
- North I-25 Sector Development Plan Slideshow Presentation - Janaury 2008
- North I-25 Sector Development Plan Slideshow Presentation - March 2008
- North I-25 Sector Development Plan - Facilitated Meeting - April 2008
Contact: Chris Hyer - 505-924-3927