The Real Property Division provides real estate services for the City of Albuquerque.
The Real Property Division for the City of Albuquerque is dedicated to providing comprehensive, professional real estate services for the benefit of the City of Albuquerque.
The goals of the Real Property Division are to (1) provide well-trained professional staff to acquire manage, lease and dispose of real property for the City of Albuquerque when it is in the public’s interest to do so, (2) provide fast, accurate information and assistance to the Mayor and Administration, City Departments and to the Community, and (3) increase revenues to support the budget and maximize the value of real property owned by the City of Albuquerque.
The Real Property Division provides real estate expertise and guidance to City Departments in a variety of ways including the following:
- Oversee the strategic analysis, planning and evaluation of the City’s real estate portfolio
- Acquire and sell real estate
- Acquire all right-of-way and easements for the City
- Determine value for vacated right-of-way
- Sell vacated right-of-way
- Grant licenses for use of City owned property
- Grant easements
- Negotiate and manage City leases
For additional information, please see the following links:
Real Property Division Contact Information - 505-924-3490
- Dean Carris, Division Manager - 505-924-3483
- Joan H. Black, Acting Asset Supervisor - 505-924-9489 & 505-924-3852
- Scott Howell, Right-of-Way Supervisor - 505-924-3484
- Reylene Garcia, Real Property Agent III - 505-924-3487
- James McNeely, Review Appraiser - 505-924-3488
- Brandi Salazar, Real Property Agent II - 505-924-3492
- Jennifer Hargrove, Research - 505-924-3486
- Josephine Silva, Senior Administrative Assistant - 505-924-3485