Information about the Planning Department.
The Albuquerque Planning Department provides a full range of services from processing building permits to developing long range, regional plans and policies. The department also houses several quasi-judicial boards and commissions.
Planning Department Location
Plaza del Sol, 600 Second NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1293, Albuquerque, N.M. 87103
Telephone: (505) 924-3860
Business hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Update to the Coors Corridor Plan - posted July 11, 2014. The Environmental Planning Commission will continue hearing the Plan on Thursday, August 14, 2014 after lunch (no earlier than 1:30 p.m.), in the Planning Department Hearing Room, Plaza del Sol, 600 2nd Street NW, Basement Level. For more information go to http://www.TinyURL.com/cabq-coorscorridorplan or contact: Carol Toffaleti 505-924-3345
- Request for Proposals to update the Comprehensive Plan and create a Unified Development Ordinance: Proposals to qualify are due August 1, 2014, 4 p.m. For more information, go to https://www.cabq.gov/council/projects/current-projects/comprehensive-plan-update-unified-development-ordinance/ or contact: Viola Cunningham, Purchasing Division, 505-768-3340
- 1st Street and Central RFP - posted June 9, 2014, due date 11-7-14
- El Vado - Casa Grande RFP - due date 5:00 p.m. Friday, July 11, 2014 (updated 7-3-14)
- Albuquerque Rail Yards Redevelopment - Information about the Albuquerque Rail Yards Redevelopment project
- Albuquerque Rail Yards Master Development Plan - Adopted July 3, 2014
- Route 66 (DRAFT) Action Plan - Bringing Back the Mother Road
- Bikeways & Trails Facility Plan
- Neighborhood News - July/August 2014 - as per the June/July 2014 edition of the Neighborhood News, page 10, the newsletter will no longer be mailed. Please click on the link above to view the most recent edition. Archived editions can be found here.
Applications, Permits & Fees
- Building Safety Checklists, Permit Application Forms, Plan Review, and more
- Impact Fees
- Planning and Development fees
- Downtown Government Buildings Map
- Neighborhood Association information
- Planning Department Interactive Map Gallery
- Report a weed, litter, or zoning complaint.
Meetings, News & Notices
There are currently no items in this folder.