ePlan is an electronic plan review process available to developers, contractors, architects, homeowners, and anyone else planning to apply for a building permit and build in Albuquerque. The ePlan process allows builders to work with the City of Albuquerque electronically, bypassing lengthy and costly processes of the past.
The ePlan Process
- Fill out the ePlan Application (if this is your first time using the ePlan system, you’ll need to print it and drop it off to the building permit office along with paying any fees due)
- The City will process your application and send you a confirmation email
- Log in to the ePlan system with the information delivered in the confirmation email
- View your project and upload your plan with supporting documents
- Uploaded documents will be screened and markups will be made by the City
- Review the markups and make corrections as necessary
- Check the status of your plan review at any point in the process
To learn more and get detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use the ePlan system, view the video below or view the ePlan applicant manual.