Housing Advisory & Appeals Committee
The HAAC consists of seven members.
- Neighborhood Association: Allan Ludi
- Neighborhood Association: Ida Kelly
- Building Trades: Robert Aubert
- Legal Department: Donna J. Griffin
- Planning Department: Francis Connor
- Department of Finance and Administrative Services: Viola Cunningham
- Mayor's Office: Alan Armijo
The Housing Advisory and Appeals Committee (HAAC) acts as an advisory body to the Department of Human Services in the administration and enforcement of the Uniform Housing Code and provides other functions that may be provided for elsewhere.
Appeals are accepted in the Mayor’s office, 11th floor, 1 Civic Plaza, Albuquerque, NM 87103. Download a copy of the HAAC appeal form.
General Meeting Information
The HAAC conduct their public hearings on the second Tuesday of each month in the Plaza del Sol hearing room at 600 2nd Street NW in downtown Albuquerque. Hearings generally begin at 2:00 p.m. and conclude when adjourned by the HAAC Chair.
Notice: Free 2-hour parking for Plaza del Sol customers is available on the north side of the building at 600 Second Street NW. This parking lot is monitored by Parking Services - vehicles in the lot for more than 2 hours are subject to fines and or/towing.
By ordinance, the seven member committee consists of representatives and alternates from the Departments of Finance and Management, Planning, Legal and the Mayor’s Office. The Mayor also appoints two representatives from the recognized neighborhood associations and the building industry to represent their interests.
Current HAAC members include are listed to the right. Alternate HAAC members include:
- Neighborhood Association: Rose Sena
- Neighborhood Association: Vacant
- Building Trades: Vacant
- Legal Department: Nick Bullock
- Planning Department: Mark Halpert
- Department of Finance & Administrative Services: Cilia Aglialoro
- Mayor’s Office: Roger Newall
For questions or more information, contact the HAAC Sr. Administrative Assistant at (505) 924-3452.
There are currently no items in this folder.