The seven member committee acts as an advisory body to the Department of Human Services in the administration and enforcement of the Uniform Housing Code and provides other functions that may be provided for elsewhere.
By ordinance, the committee consists of representatives and alternates from the Departments of Finance and Management, Planning, Legal and the Mayor’s Office. The Mayor also appoints two representatives from the recognized neighborhood associations and the building industry to represent their interests.
- Neighborhood Association: Alan Ludi
- Neighborhood Association: Ida Kelly
- Building Trades: Vacant
- Legal Department: Donna J. Griffin
- Planning Department: Francis Connor
- Department of Finance and Administrative Services: Viola Cunningham
- Mayor's Office: Alan Armijo
- Neighborhood Association: Rose Sena
- Neighborhood Association: Vacant
- Building Trades: Robert Aubert
- Legal Department: Doris Duhigg
- Planning Department: Vacant
- Department of Finance & Administrative Services: Cilia Aglialoro
- Mayor’s Office: Roger Newall
Comments To: Joy Serna,Planning Department, 600 Second Street NW, Plaza de Sol, 5th floor, Albuquerque, NM 87102, (505) 924-3452.
Appeals are accepted in the Mayor’s office, 11th floor, 1 Civic Plaza, Albuquerque, NM 87103.
HAAC Agendas, Actions & Minutes
The HAAC conduct their public hearings on the second Tuesday of each month, if an appeal has been scheduled, in the Plaza del Sol hearing room at 600 2nd Street NW in downtown Albuquerque. Hearings generally begin at 2:00 p.m. and conclude when adjourned by the HAAC Chair.
Free, 2-hour parking for Plaza del Sol customers is available on the north side of the building at 600 Second Street NW. This parking lot is monitored by Parking Services - vehicles in the lot for more than 2 hours are subject to fines and or/towing. Parking in the lot on the north side of Plaza Maya, 615 First Street NW, is available ONLY to tenants of that facility. Unauthorized vehicles are subject to towing.
Fee paid parking lots and meters are available in the area surrounding Plaza del Sol.
Ladera Golf Course is home to the To'Hajiilee Summer Junior Golf Program,
Fall and Spring Swim lessons are offered at West Mesa Aquatic Center and Sandia Pool. Classes are divided by age and skill level.
Read more about Tennis Lessons through the City's Parks and Recreation Department.