Mayor’s and First Lady's Dog Ball 2013
This year marks the 9th year for the annual event which supports the Animal Welfare Department's Spay/Neuter Voucher Program. The Mayor's Dog Ball is sponsored by Clark's Pet Emporium.
- The event will take place on the evening of Saturday, April 6, at the Crowne Plaza Albuquerque, 1901 University Blvd. NE.
- Tickets are on sale now. Individual tickets are $100, with a table of 8 at $750, with the proceeds going to Albuquerque Kennel Kompadres, the fundraising partner of Animal Welfare. Order your tickets on line by going to kennelkompadres.org
- The event will offer a “Yappy Hour” starting at 5:30 pm, with musical entertainment by Donohoe & Grimes. The dinner will be catered by Crowne Plaza and starts at 6:30 pm.
- Vegetarian dinners will be offered at the event on request.
- People are encouraged to bring their canine best friends, who also can be entered in the Doggie Duds Fashion Contest, (dress your dog to the nine--K-9s, that is-- and strut your stuff) there will be games, prizes and Doggie Spa too.
- Master of Ceremonies Terrie Q. Sayre of 770-KKOB will auctioneer the live auction. A silent auction running throughout the evening.
- Dress is business casual.
Albuquerque Kennel Kompadres, Inc. is a 501(c)(3), “Friends of the Animal Welfare Department.”
Send payment to “Albuquerque Kennel Kompadres, Inc.,” 347 El Camino Campo,
Corrales, NM 87048. For tax purposes, you may deduct $75 for each ticket.
Inquiries may be directed to 505-897-0464