Together We'll Lick The Problem.
Mayor and First Lady’s Dog Ball 2014
"Together We'll Lick The Problem"
Albuquerque animal lovers, tickets are still available for the Mayor and First Lady’s Dog Ball that is sponsored by Clark’s Pet Emporium. This year marks the 10th year for the annual pet-friendly event which supports the Animal Welfare Department’s Spay/Neuter Voucher Program and helps save the lives of the animals in city shelters.
- The celebration will take place on the evening of Saturday, April 26, at the Crowne Plaza Albuquerque, 1901 University Blvd. NE.
- Individual tickets are $100, with a table of 8 at $750, with the proceeds going to Albuquerque Kennel Kompadres, the fundraising partner of Animal Welfare. Order your tickets on line by going to www.kennelkompadres.org.
- The event will offer a “Yappy Hour” starting at 5:30 pm, with musical entertainment by Lennin and McCarthy. The dinner will be catered by Crowne Plaza and starts at 6:30 pm.
- Vegetarian and vegan dinners will be offered at the event on request.
- People are encouraged to bring their canine best friends, who also can be entered in the Doggie Duds Fashion Contest, (dress your dog to the nines -- K-9s, that is-- and strut your stuff). There will be a raffle, spinning wheel, prizes and Doggie Spa too.
- Master of Ceremonies Terrie Q. Sayre of 770-KKOB will auctioneer the live auction. A silent auction also will be running throughout the evening. Dress is business casual.
Albuquerque Kennel Kompadres, Inc. is a 501(c)(3), “Friends of the Animal Welfare Department.”
Send payment to “Albuquerque Kennel Kompadres, Inc.,” 347 El Camino Campo,
Corrales, NM 87048. For tax purposes, you may deduct $75 for each ticket.
Inquiries may be directed to 505-897-0464