Add to Calendar
The largest, annual pet adoption event in the state.
This event is a two-day event. Saturday hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- FETCH-a-palooza, held each year on the grounds of the Albuquerque Journal, is the largest pet adoption event in the state of New Mexico.
- Last year, FETCH-a-palooza attracted more than 7,000 people and resulted in the placement of over 600 pets.
- The Albuquerque Journal, the City of Albuquerque Animal Welfare Department and the PETCO Foundation will host the event.
- Animal shelters and animal welfare organizations from across the state have been invited to bring adoptable animals.
- Pet-related businesses will be on hand to help guide families on the necessary things they need for their new pet.
- Adoption fees will vary by organizations.
If you are a rescue or educational group, please download the Agreement to attend FETCH-apalooza 2012. On the form, please indicate if you are bringing pets or not. Deadline for submitting forms is close of business, Monday, April 2, 2012.