Charlie's Sandbox - The Final Destination
“The final destination” is a festival at Charlie’s Sand Box in Albuquerque, New Mexico to raise funds to save companion animals and help place them into forever homes.
The Final Destination festival will bring hundreds of spectators to converge on this exciting event, hosting live entertainment and outdoor carnival games. The event includes a sand volleyball tournament, vendor booths, silent auction and raffle. There will be a petting zoo and pet adopting for the event.
- CMG Kick Off Breakfast Party
- Event announcer throughout the event
- Guest Speakers (TBA)
- Sand Volleyball Tournament (54 Teams $120.00 per team of 6) (Includes gift bag from sponsors and each player receives team tee)
- Silent Auction
- Rock Climbing
- Local Media Channels Will Be Present
- Local Radio Stations Will Be Present
- Dunk Tank – Carnival Games
- Ladder Climb – Carnival Games
- Kiddy Striker – Carnival Games
- Super Balloon Blast – Carnival Games
- Cover The Spot – Carnival Games
- Vendor Booths
- Live Entertainment
- Raffles Through Out The Day
- Petting Zoo
- Part Of the Proceeds From This Event Will Benefit The Water Melon Mountain Ranch and Albuquerque Kennel Kompadres.
The $120 entrance fee covers 6 people on the team for the Sand Volleyball Tournament. Each team player will receive a tournament tee shirt and gift bag. If you wish to have more than 6 people on your roster it will be an additional $20/person. Teams can only have a total of 8 players.