What's going on this spring in Albuquerque? Here is just a sample of activities.
Have an event to suggest? Contact us.
Albuquerque shines as a showcase for regional and international art.
- Albuquerque Museum of Art and History: "Deco Japan: Shaping Art and Culture, 1920-1945" — Feb. 9 - Apr. 29
- "Bound Together: Seeking Pleasure in Books" — Feb. 9 - May 25 at UNM Art Museum
- "In the Wake of Juárez: The Drawings of Alice Leora Briggs" Feb. 8 - May 25 at UNM Art Museum
- "Flatlanders & Surface Dwellers" — March 9 - June 1 at 516 ARTS
Music & Performances
Symphonies, musicals, Latin, dance, and popular rock. The choices for music in Albuquerque are limitless.
- Free performances at Alvarado Transportation Center
- Spring concerts— Sunshine Theater
- Starting Feb. 3 — Albuquerque Concert Band
- March 2 - Rhythm of the Dance
- March 3 — Taming of the Shrew
- March 14-17 — West Side Story
- March 29-30 — MOMIX: BOTANICA
- April 6-7 — Spamalot
Places to Go & Things to Do
Enjoy the spring sunshine — or take cover from the winds.
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Albuquerque Aquarium | Botanic Garden | ABQ BioPark Zoo | Tingley Beach
- Visit the Volcanoes
- Paseo del Bosque Trail
- Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum
- Open Space Visitor Center
- Public Art in Albuquerque
There are plenty more fun events happening this year. Looking for a way to celebrate Earth Day or Mother's Day? We've got you covered.
- March 13-16 - Spring Break at the BioPark
- March 10-17 - Albuquerque Restaurant Week
- March 24 - Free to Breathe Bike Ride
- March 30 - Rt. 66 Open Space Volunteer Cleanup
- April 20 - Earth Day at BioPark
- April 25-27 - Gathering of Nations
- April 27-28 - Recycled Art Fair
- May 5 - Run for the Zoo
- May 12 - Mother's Day at ABQ BioPark Zoo
- May 25-27 - Albuquerque Wine Festival