Submit photographs, stories, poems, articles and more to mark the 30th Anniversary of the City of Albuquerque Open Space Division.
You are invited to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Open Space Division with us! We are accepting poetry, prose, short stories, photographs, and videos that are personal expressions of your relationship with Open Space. Selected submission will appear throughout the year in a variety of venues including the 30th Anniversary Celebration on August 9, website and newsletter. Please follow the instructions below to submit your work. Contact Jodi at [email protected] or (505) 897-8865 if you have questions.
Deadline extended! Deadline for entries is July 16, 2014.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Up to three (3) submissions will be accepted.
- Digital submissions are preferred, and may be either emailed to [email protected] (submissions by email cannot exceed 5MB) or provided on CD or DVD and personally delivered to (this is a physical address only and does not accept mail):
Open Space Visitor Center
6500 Coors Blvd NW, 87120
ATTN: Jodi Hedderig.
- Written submissions will be in Word Document format, double-spaced, one inch margins, and no longer than two pages in length.
- Graphic files must be in jpeg format with a resolution of at least 300 dpi, and the name of the file must match the title on the submission form.
- Photos must be at least 5 x 7 inches and at least 300 dpi.
- Videos should not exceed three minutes in length.
- Submitted artwork must be accompanied by the Open Space Division 30th Anniversary Submission Form.