Add to Calendar
A Celebration of Open Space, Urban Agriculture, Local Food, and Community.
This year's theme is "Preserving the Harvest."
We will be looking at ways that you can continue to enjoy your fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc. throughout the year. Topics will include seed-saving, food preservation, and more!
Please see the vendor application form for details on how your organization or business can sign up to participate in the event.
*Activities will include:
- Booths from local farmers, businesses, and artisans;
- Hay-bale ride;
- Children’s arts and crafts;
- Food Trucks and Local Ice cream
*Live Music By:
- Sage Harrington and the Happy Gland Band
- Last Call
- Mezcla Latina
*Presentations and Workshops:
- Food preservation
- Live birds and raptors with Wildlife Rescue
- Urban Chickens
The Open Space Visitor Center is located east of Coors on Bosque Meadows Road.