Add to Calendar
A Celebration of Open Space, Urban Agriculture, Local Food, and Community.
This year's theme is "Preserving the Harvest."
We will be looking at ways that you can continue to enjoy your fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc. throughout the year. Topics will include seed-saving, food preservation, and more!
Please see the vendor application form for details on how your organization or business can sign up to participate in the event.
*This year's event includes:
- Booths from local farmers, businesses, and artisans.
- Hay-bale ride.
- Children’s arts and crafts.
- Soo Bak Korean BBQ Food Truck.
- Pop-Fizz Ice Cream and Paletas.
*Live Music By:
- Sage Harrington and the Happy Gland Band
- Last Call
- Mezcla Latina
*Presentation and Entertainment Schedule:
- 10:30am-11:30am: Selecting Fruit Trees for ABQ, Joran Viers
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: The Happy Gland Band – Sage Harrington
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Food Demo
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm: Pink Elephant Theater Magic Show!
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm: Juggler, Andy Young
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Mezcla Latina
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Raptors in Farms and Urban Areas, Wildlife Rescue
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm: Juggler, Andy Young
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm: Tin Punch Workshop
- 2:45/3:00 pm – 3:45/4:00 pm: Last Call – Michael Druxman
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm: Beekeeping Basics, Brett Rimer
*Schedule is subject to change.
The Open Space Visitor Center is located east of Coors on Bosque Meadows Road.