Bosque Summer Youth Program
Now hiring future stewards.
The City of Albuquerque Parks and Recreation Open Space Division is proud to announce the opportunity to apply for the Mayor's Summer Bosque Youth Corps, a summer work program that allows young adults to work together outdoors to help improve and maintain the Bosque.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in Rio Grande restoration projects
- Managing and cleaning Bosque trails
- Helping Bosque visitors and recreational users
- Starting hourly pay: $9.25
- Hours: 8:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday (30 hours per week)
- Age minimum: 16 years
- Deadline to apply: May 15th, 2017
For more information and to apply, contact Catherine Olinger or Tim Jacquez at RivenRock Staffing: (505)336-4222