Add to Calendar
Join us for a public meeting of the Greater Albuquerque Recreational Trails Committee.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of May 20, 2014 Agenda
- Approval of April 15, 2014 Minutes
- General Announcements
- New Business/Presentations
- Carrie Barkhurst (COA/Planning Department) – Update on Chapters 1-3 on the Bikeways and Trails Facility Plan.
- Discussion/Action Items/Ongoing Business -
- Trail design evaluation of projects prior to construction or DRC approval - Letter to Director Baca - Update on progress. - GARTC
- Beyond a Bronze rating – GARTC discussion about how to improve the quality of Abq bikeways & trails.
- GARTC Letter on Midblock Crossings within the Albuquerque Metro Area- (Update on Next Steps) - GARTC
- GARTC Response to USDOT/FHWA letter re: PdN/I-25 - GARTC
- GARTC discussion of recommendations on Boca Negra Trail
- Piedras Marcadas/Golf Course Midblock crossing update - Staff
- Sub-Committee Updates/Actions - GARTC
- Bollard Committee Update on AMAFCA presentation of the ATV Report.
- Staff Reports and Project Updates
- Public Comment
Must be requested 24 hours prior to scheduled meeting, please email Christina Sandoval at [email protected] (Public input is limited to 2 Minutes)
Next GARTC meeting June 17, 2014
Committee Members & Staff
- Ian Maddieson (Chairman) - Pedestrians and Hikers
- Gary W. Kelly (Vice Chair) - Physically Challenged
- Valerie Cole – Equestrians
- Warren Wild - Off-Road Bicyclists (Mountain Bicyclists)
- William Schimberg – Runners and Joggers
- John Thomas – East At Large Representative
- Vacant – West At Large Representative
- Guy Miller - Active Elderly
- Staff: City – James Lewis- PRD/Strategic Planning & Design, (505) 768-5325
If you have a disability and require special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the office at least 7 days prior to the meeting at (505) 768-5308 (voice), or by TTY at New Mexico Relay, (800) 659-8331.