Bike to Work Day
From 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. Friday, May 20, Cycle Stops will be conveniently located all across Albuquerque.
Grab coffee, food, a t-shirt, and other fun cycle gear.
Bring a buddy on a bicycle with you to a Cycle Stop and receive a prize and an entry into a raffle to win a private polar bear tour, courtesy of the ABQ BioPark Zoo.
Visit these participating locations for free goodies on Bike to Work Day.
Free Bike Gear
Free T-shirts and bike accessories at these stops:
From 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. May 20, 2016.
- Bosque Trail at Interstate 40 - Bosque Trail parking lot at the west end of Gabaldon Place NW
- Bear Canyon at Interstate 25 - Parking lot of Doc and Eddy’s on Brentwood Lane NE
- Downtown: North end of Civic Plaza
- Heights: Erna Fergusson - Parking lot of the Erna Fergusson Library
- Journal & Los Ranchos - East side of the Rail Runner parking lot
- Uptown - Parking lot of Uptown Rapid Ride and Park & Ride
- Westside - Pueblo Bonita, southwest Montano and Winter Haven
- Rio Rancho: Haynes Park 21st Avenue and N.M. 528
- Gateway Park - Gateway Park at the southeast intersection of corner of Bridge and Isleta boulevards
- Bosque Trail at Rio Bravo - Bosque Trail at Rio Bravo
- UNM North Campus - North Diversion Channel Trail at Tucker Avenue
- Tingley Beach - Just off the Bosque trail at the Tingley Beach Train Stop
Thursday May 19, 2016, - 6:30a.m. to 8:30a.m.
Sandia Laboratories, Veterans Affairs Hospital, and Kirtland Air Force Base - Corner of Ridgecrest Boulevard and Truman SE.
Share the Road Pledge
Does Your Bike Work?
Go to your local bike shop or visit Esperanza Bicycle Education Safety Center!
ABQ Bike Maps
The City of Albuquerque has more than 500 miles of bike paths, designated facilities and trails.
List of Albuquerque Bicycle Shops
|Business Name||Business Address||Business Telephone Number|
|Bike Coop||120 Yale SE||(505) 265-5170|
|Bike Works||2839 Carlisle NE||(505) 884-0341|
|Bike World||3119 San Mateo NE||(505) 881-4233|
|Bike World||2112 Central SE||(505) 247-8033|
|Bikes Plus||6624 Caminito Coors NW|
|Bikesmith||901 Rio Grande NW
|Cycle Cave||5716 Menaul NE||(505) 884-6607|
|Esperanza Community Bike Shop||5600 Esperanza NW||(505) 224-6668|
|Fat Tire Cycles||421 Montano NE||(505) 345-9005|
|Fixed and Free||
114 Tulane SE
|Hawk's Tri-Cycle||10701 Corrales NW
|Northeast Cyclery||8305 Menaul NE||(505) 299-1210|
|Performance Bicycle||1431 Mercantile NE||(505) 765-2471|
|REI||1550 Mercantile NE||(505) 247-1191|
|Routes Rentals||404 San Felipe NW
|Sport Systems||6915 Montgomery NE||(505) 837-9400|
|Stevie's Happy Bikes||4685 Corrales Rd
|Trek Superstore||5000 Menaul NE Suite A||(505) 312-7243|
|Two Wheel Drive||1706 Central SE||(505) 243-8443|
|UNM Outdoor Shop||Johnson Recreation Center||(505) 277-8182|