Toys for Tots registration dates range from Sept. 30 to Dec. 3 for the upcoming holiday season.
For more information, call (505) 836-8844.
The City of Albuquerque is a proud partner of the United States Marine Corp Reserve’s “Toys for Tots” Holiday Christmas Gift Program.
The primary goal of Toys for Tots is to deliver a new toy at Christmas to convey a message of hope to less fortunate children and their families. Toys are distributed as Christmas gifts to needy children that reside in the communities within the State of New Mexico.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for Toy Donation information.
- Monday, Sept. 30 - Los Griegos Health & Social Service Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 2 - Cesar Chavez Community Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 - Dennis Chavez Community Center
- Friday, Oct. 18 - Alamosa Community Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 - Cesar Chavez Community Center
- Friday, Oct. 25 - Los Griegos Health & Social Service Center
- Monday, Oct. 28 - Alamosa Community Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 30 - Dennis Chavez Community Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 - Dennis Chavez Community Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 20 - Cesar Chavez Community Center
- Friday, Nov. 22 - Los Griegos Health & Social Service Center
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 - Los Griegos Health & Social Service Center
- Valid U.S. Government issued I.D.
- Birth Certificate (for each child 6mos. - 10 years old)
* Child must be 6 months old on or before the appointment date to qualify.
* Only the parents listed on the Birth Certificate will be allowed to register.
* If you are not the parent, you must show Court Ordered Legal Custody documents. (Notarized letters are not accepted.)
- Current Proof of Address. Must be one of the following:
- Electric bill, Gas bill, Phone bill, Cable TV or Satellite TV bill, Current Lease Agreement, or Mortgage Statement.
- Bill date must be within 30 days of the registration date.
- Bill must have the name and current address of the parent/legal guardian that is registering.
- Lease must be current and not expired. Lease must have the name of the person registering listed as a tenant.
Beginning Monday, December 2, through Tuesday December 10th, 2013, please come by with a toy to show your support for our under privileged youngsters. We will be collecting toys at the following locations:
- City Hall, Office of the Mayor, 11th Floor
- City Hall, Family & Community Services, 5th Floor
- Albuquerque Aviation Department, Administration Office
- Albuquerque Fire Department, Administration, Fire Academy
- Albuquerque Police Department, Chiefs Office
- Municipal Development Department, Pino Yards, Building F
- Planning Department, Plaza del Sol, Administration Office
- Senior Affairs Department, Barelas Senior Center
- Solid Waste Department, Administration Office
Additional donation opportunities:
Aveda Institute Cut-A-Thon
Aveda Institute bring a Toy ($10 value) get a Free Haircut!
Location: 1816 Central Ave SW
Wednesday, December 4, 2013, 9:00am-7:00pm
Popejoy Hall presents The Nutcracker
Saturday, December 7, 2013, 2:00pm & 7:00pm
Sunday, December 8, 2013, 2:00pm
Location: Popejoy Hall at the University of New Mexico Featuring current American Ballet Theatre & New York City Ballet dancers.
Tickets start at $11 for Adults and $9 for children.
Hollidazzle At The Promenade
Thursday, December 5th, 4:00pm-7:00pm
Bring a New, Unwrapped Toy to any Participating Businesses
Recieve a FREE Dance Fitness Class from Build Dance & Fitness Studio
Also photos with Santa, Christmas Carols, Prizes and Much More.
5200 Eubank NE, Albuquerque NM
Task Force Albuquerque Toy Drive
GameStop Drop Location & NM Renegades v. Fort Collins Hockey Game
Task Force Albuquerque, local science fiction groups, is hosting a toy drive located in front of the GameStop at 8030 Academy Rd NE (on Academy and Wyoming).
Saturday, December 7, 2013, 8:00am-3:00pm
Sunday, December 8, 2013, 9:00am-2:00pm
NM Renegades v. Fort Collins Hockey Game
Sunday, 7 December 2013, 7:00pm
General admission is $6 or $4 with a military ID.
Caroling for Kids
UNM Kappa Sigma Fraternity
Location: Toys R US at 7400 Indian School (Winrock Mall Area)
Saturday, November 30, 2013, 10:00am-2:00pm
Sunday, December 1, 2013, 10:00am-2:00pm