Spring in Albuquerque
Have an event to suggest? Contact us.
Albuquerque shines as a showcase for regional and international art.
- Albuquerque Museum of Art and History:
- "New Territories: Laboratories for Design, Craft, and Art in Latin America" — Jan. 9 - April 17
- "The Artistic Odyssey of Higinio V. Gonzales: A Tinsmith & Poet in Territorial New Mexico" — Dec. 19 - April 4
- "Hard Edge Abstraction in the 20th Century" — Oct. 17 - May 22
- Current Exhibits at
- "At Home in the World" — Feb. 6 - April 16 at
Music & Performances
Symphonies, musicals, Latin, dance, and popular rock. The choices for music in Albuquerque are limitless.
- March 17 — One Night of Queen
- March 20 — Caladh Nua
- April 2 — Recycled Percussion
- April 3 — The Pirates of Penzance
- April 13 — Rain
- April 21-23 — Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- May 1 — Jim Belushi and the Board of Comedy
- May 7 — Hotel California
- May 21 — West Texas Live!
Places to Go & Things to Do
Enjoy the spring sunshine — or take cover from the winds.
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Albuquerque Aquarium | Botanic Garden | ABQ BioPark Zoo | Tingley Beach
- Visit the Volcanoes
- Paseo del Bosque Trail
- Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum
- Open Space Visitor Center
- Public Art in Albuquerque
There are plenty more fun events happening this year. Looking for a way to celebrate Earth Day or Mother's Day? We've got you covered.
- March 28 - April 1 — Spring Break at the BioPark
- March 6 - 13 — Albuquerque Restaurant Week
- March 26 —
- April 22 - 25 — Earth Day Celebration at the BioPark
- April 28 - 30 — Gathering of Nations
- May 1 — Run for the Zoo
- May 8 — Mother's Day at the ABQ BioPark Zoo
- May 28 - 30 — Albuquerque Wine Festival