Meeting: Mental Health Resource Advisory Committee
Join us for a meeting of the Mental Health Response and Advisory Committee.
- Approval of July Meeting Minutes
- Public Comment (15 minutes)*
- Co-Chairs Introduce New Committee Member
- Co-Chairs Recommend Procedure For Future Agenda Items
- Amendment of By-Laws
- Update From APD on CIT Training and SOP 2-13
- Barricaded Subjects SOP, Lt. Garcia
- Report From Committees
- Report From Co-Chairs
*Sign-in sheet is provided for those wishing to speak during public comment. Speakers are limited to two minutes each.