Housing information for veterans in Albuquerque.
Photo courtesy Defense Department.
- Albuquerque Veterans Integration Center
13032 Central SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123
Residential (505) 275-8200 x118
- National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - (877) 424-3838 is the toll free number to the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans. This number is available 24/7 to provide emergency support and resources. Online chat is also available.
- VA Veterans' Outreach Program for Homeless - (505) 256-2784. Jeff Doyle, New Mexico VA Medical Center in Albuquerque. Mr. Doyle is the Homeless Coordinator. This is a local program that connects homeless veterans with a wide range of programs to end homelessness and its root causes. Email Jeff.Doyle@va.gov.
- Albuquerque Healthcare for the Homeless - 1217 First Street NW. The VA has a healthcare professional available to treat homeless veterans. Representatives from the VA Veterans' Outreach Program are on hand to verify eligibility and to help homeless veterans access other local resources. Call (505) 242-4644.
Department of Housing and Urban Development Veterans Affairs Supported Housing (HUD-VASH) Program.
- Albuquerque Housing Services
- Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity
- Homes For Our Troops
- VA Home Loans
- VA Specially Adapted Housing Grant
Disabled veterans at home.