General Health Care
Information about health care for veterans living in Albuquerque.
Photo courtesy Defense Department.
Veterans should enroll at the N.M. VA Health Care System
VA Health Care Info
Location: 1501 San Pedro SE, Albuquerque, 87108
Telephone: (505) 265-1711
- Visit Enrollment Office on the first floor of the main hospital building.
- Bring DD214 to receive VA medical ID card.
- Combat veterans discharged after Jan. 28, 2003, get enhanced enrollment placement.
- Other veterans' eligibility depends on priority groups based on active duty service, disability rating, and financial income.
- Reservists and National Guard members may also qualify.
- Medical Assistance: PTSD, head trauma, sleep disorders, Gulf War Sickness, Agent Orange, Asbestos, Diabetes, other wide-ranging medical assistance.