General Health Care
Photo courtesy Defense Department.
Veterans should enroll at the N.M. VA Health Care System >>
VA Health Care Info
Location: 1501 San Pedro Drive SE, Albuquerque, 87108
Telephone: (505) 265-1711
- Visit Enrollment Office on the first floor of the main hospital building.
- Bring DD214 to receive VA medical ID card.
- Combat veterans discharged after Jan. 28, 2003, get enhanced enrollment placement.
- Other veterans' eligibility depends on priority groups based on active duty service, disability rating, and financial income.
- Reservists and National Guard members may also qualify.
- Medical Assistance: PTSD, head trauma, sleep disorders, Gulf War Sickness, Agent Orange, Asbestos, Diabetes, other wide-ranging medical assistance.