Translate Our Site

General Administrative Help

Administrative information for veterans living in Albuquerque.

General Information Links

Veteran Documentation

  1. Veterans must have their DD214, the form that proves discharge and separation from the military. If you need a review of your discharge status, (Use DD Form 293).
  2. If you do not have a Form DD214 or other discharge records, you can request military records online through Veterans' Service Records.
  3. Veterans can also write to The National Personnel Records Center, 9700 Page Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63132
  4. Veterans may need to request their DD214s be changed or corrected. (Use DD Form 149).
  5. Other forms needed for enrollment and eligibility for VA benefits:
    1. Veteran's birth certificate
    2. Marriage certificate
    3. Children's birth certificates
    4. Veteran's death certificate
  6. Military Transcripts
    1. Army
    2. Navy and Marines E-mail at: [email protected] or by calling toll free at (877) 253-7122
    3. Air Force
    4. Coast Guard