Reconstruction project to reduce traffic congestion and improve safety and air quality in one of New Mexico's busiest transportation corridors.
Paseo del Norte at I-25 Interchange Reconstruction Project
- A two-lane free-flow ramp to improve the eastbound-to-southbound traffic movement in the morning peak travel time (7:00-9:00 a.m.)
- A two-lane flyover ramp to improve the northbound-to-westbound traffic movement in the evening peak travel time (4:30-6:30 p.m.)
- A reconfiguration of the Jefferson Street and Paseo Del Norte intersection to improve east-west traffic flow while maintaining local access
- Bicycle and pedestrian improvements to provide a link across I-25 and to connect existing paths in the area
- Freeway access improvements for traffic originating from the area east of the Paseo Del Norte/I-25 interchange
- I-25 mainline improvements between the Alameda Boulevard and Jefferson Street Interchanges for safety and traffic flow