Add to Calendar
Offer feedback about the proposed project to reconstruct Paseo del Norte and Interstate 25
Written comments will be accepted at the public information meeting.
Comments also can be mailed or faxed to:
Eric Johnson, Marron and Associates
7511 Fourth NW
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Telephone: (505) 898- 8848
Fax: (505) 897-7847
E-mail [email protected]
Comments may also be provided on the project website, www.paseoi25.com.
The Paseo del Norte and Interstate 25 Interchange project would include six main improvements:
- A free-flow ramp to improve the eastbound-to-southbound traffic movement in the morning during peak travel time (7 a.m. to 9 a.m.);
- A flyover ramp to improve the northbound-to-westbound traffic movement in the afternoon during peak travel time (4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.);
- Reconfigure the Jefferson Street and Paseo del Norte intersection to improve east-west traffic flow while maintaining local access;
- Bicycle and pedestrian improvements to provide a critical bike system link across I-25 and to connect existing paths in the area;
- Improved freeway access for traffic originating from the area east of the Paseo del Norte & I-25 interchange; and
- I-25 mainline improvements between the Alameda Boulevard and Jefferson Street interchanges for safety and traffic flow.
To present the proposed project and receive comments from the public. Project team representatives will discuss the proposed preliminary design. The public is encouraged to ask questions and provide comments. Comments will also be received on bicycle, pedestrian, and equestrian issues as well as natural resources and cultural resources.
To request Americans with Disabilities Act-related accommodations for the public information meeting, call (505) 898-8848 at least two days before the meeting.