Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Comcast located?
- What is Comcast's phone number?
- Where do I pay my cable bill?
- Can I pay my cable bill by telephone?
- Why did my cable bill rate go up?
- I saw something vulgar and obscene on TV, what can I do about it?
- How can I reach the public access, educational access or government access provider?
- Can I file a complaint against the cable company?
- What will happen to my complaint regarding Cable TV service?
- What if my Cable service complaint is not rectified?
- How do I complain about a local business?
- Who can I call to ask a legal question?
- What is the number for Legal Aid?
- How can I file a suit against someone?
- How do I file a Civil Lawsuit?
- How can I reach an attorney I can't find in the book?
- How can I reach the Public Defender Office?
- How do I contact the District Court?
- How would I get a copy of a City Ordinance?
- Who would I speak to about Identity theft.
- Who do I talk to concerning a name change?
- My car was seized for a DWI violation.
- How can I get my car back?
- Who would I speak to about a nuisance in the neighborhood?
Comcast is located at 4611 Montbel Pl. NE, West on Montgomery, past The Beach Water Park at Montgomery and 1-25 (map)
The customer service telephone number is 344-0690
Driving directions: West on Montgomery, past The Beach Water Park at Montgomery and 1-25.
Comcast's customer service number is 344-0690
The administrative office number is 761-6200.
Comcast Cable TV is located at 4611 Montbel Pl. NE., which is West on Montgomery past The Beach Water Park at Montgomery and Interstate 25 (map). The customer service telephone number is 344-0690.
Yes, you can contact Comcast customer service at 344-0690 or their address is 4611 Montbel Pl. NE which is west of The Beach Waterpark at I-25 and Montgomery.
Comcast is allowed to increase their cable rates per Federal Communications Commission rules. The City has no regulatory authority over services above the basic tier of services. You can contact the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322) or www.fcc.gov.
The obscenity laws regarding public access are imposed by the Federal Communications Commission and the City has no censoring ability. The public access provider is required to air obscene programming only after 9:00 PM. "Obscene" is defined at www.fcc.gov.
Public Access provider (Quote UnQuote - channel 27) can be reached at 243-0027
Yes, the City of Albuquerque will file a complaint on your behalf and work with you and the cable company to try to rectify the complaint. The City only acts as a liaison and cannot force the cable company to refund money or allow free services. Contact the City of Albuquerque Legal Department's Utility Franchise Office for further information 505-768-4500.
The City will file your complaint with the cable company and the cable company will contact you to try to rectify the complaint. For further information regarding filing a complaint, contact the City of Albuquerque Legal Department - Utility Franchise Office at 505-768-4500
The City will work with the complainant and the cable company as much as possible. The City has no regulatory authority to force the cable company to refund money or provide services above what is in our franchise agreement with the cable company.
All complaints against any business should be made to the New Mexico State Attorney General's Office located at 5th and Lomas. The toll-free number is 1-844-255-9210.
For non-City government questions, you can call the Legal Aid number at 243-7871. The City of Albuquerque Legal Department represents the City of Albuquerque. The Legal Department does not give legal advice to private citizens.
Legal Aid is not provided by the city. You may contact them at 505-243-7871.
You would want to contact the Small Claims Court at 841-8160. Forms are available at the Metropolitan Courthouse 5th and Lomas to file a civil complaint. Private citizens needing an attorney, may call the Lawyer Referral Service at 505-243-2615.
You may fill out a complaint form at the Metropolitan Courthouse (Metro Court) located at 5th and Lomas NW. Private citizens needing an attorney may call The Lawyer Referral Service 505-243-2615
The CABQ legal department represents the City of Albuquerque and gives out no legal advice to private citizens.
You should contact the New Mexico State Bar at 797-6000
Please call the Public Defender Office at 369-3600
The number to the District Court is 841-8400. Inquire at this number for Parking and Handicap Assistance. The address is 400 Lomas NW, Albuquerque, NM (map).
To obtain a copy of a City Ordinance, please call the City Clerk's Office at 768-3030. The office is located on the 11th floor of the City Hall Building (5th and Marquette NW). (Map)
You should speak to the District Court at 841-8400.
If your car was seized for a DWI violation, you should speak to personnel in the Board of Commissions Office on the 7th floor, Room 7077 at 768-4700 (map).
Please call 768-4500.