Interested volunteers must hold current membership in the Osher Institute.
- Provide feedback and planning support for member recruitment and recognition events held throughout the year.
- Assist with staffing booths at various events to hand out Osher course descriptions and literature, works at community sponsored events, and appears on a local TV program.
- Serve as greeters at our social events/member drives.
- Distributes Membership information and provides new members with general information, as well as answers any questions.
- Contacts members from previous years to renew engagement and encourage participation.
To learn more about our organization, please view "Osher" at http://dce.unm.edu
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
University of New Mexico