Downtown Growers Market (Robinson Park, 8th & Central).
The Downtown Growers Market is a community event held every Saturday 7am to noon! We have a mix of over 90 local farmers, artists, prepared food venders, and non-profits at our Market, attracting over 1,000 visitors each week.
We welcome volunteers who are interested in helping with the following activities:
- Creating list of fresh produce
- Selling merchandise & raffle tickets
- Collecting data from visitors
- Running a Childrens Program
- Stamping WIC checks
- Planning with Marketing and development
- Assisting with various other creative projects
Find us on Facebook to learn more about the Downtown Growers Market.
Downtown Growers Market
(505) 243-2230 x106