The Albuquerque Human Rights Office provides information and education to the public. All of our programs and services are free, and include:
- Presentations on our programs, services, and human rights laws;
- Workshops on sexual harassment, civil rights laws, employment discrimination, and fair housing;
- Technical assistance to employers, housing providers, community groups, and individuals.
Diversity Recognition Program
In March of 1994, the Human Rights Board adopted a Diversity Recognition Program to heighten community awareness and sensitivity to the diversity of the residents of Albuquerque.
This program includes:
- A series of Diversity Booklets
- A “Human Rights Focus” television program in association with cable channel GOV-TV 16
- A Diversity Recognition Calendar and Human Rights Board Diversity Resolutions
If you would like more information about our Public Information and Education, please contact our office at (505)924-3380, tty 1-800-659-8331, or email email@example.com