Information about the on-boarding process. ii. Employee Personal Data & Emergency Contact Form
ii. Employee Personal Data & Emergency Contact Form
New City Hires
Once hired, your supervisor will provide you with more information, including information on new employee orientation. Your supervisor may ask you to fill out the following forms below as well.
- Background Investigation Waiver and Release Form
- IRS Form W-4 (Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- Employee Personal Data/Emergency Contact Form
- Equal Employment Opportunity Self-Identification Form
- Seasonal Employee Agreement Form
- Temporary Employee Agreement Form
- Pre-Employment Medical/Substance Abuse Consent Form (Under Age 18)
- Proof of Selective Service Registration: Males ages 18-26; Forms available at the US Post Office or Register On-Line
Bargaining Unit Contracts
Employees who are applying for a position or have accepted a position with the City of Albuquerque that is affected by a bargaining unit contract are encouraged to review the contract covering their position. The current contract for each bargaining unit can be downloaded from the links below.