Healthcare Information You Can Use
New Mexico Coalition For Healthcare Value - supported by the nonprofit HealthInsight - brings together purchasers, employers, physicians, healthcare systems and hospitals, consumers and state leaders to create change in the healthcare system to benefit the people of New Mexico.
The following documents offer help to get good quality health care.
- Informed and involved
- Know what works
- Good quality health care
- Finding health information on the Internet
- A list of recommended websites
- Tips on what to do before your health care appointment
- Tips on what to do during your health care appointment
- Should I go to Urgent Care or the Emergency Room?
- Tips for following through on treatment
Presbyterian 24/7 Nurse Advice Line 1-866-221-9679
Choosing Wisely centers around conversations between providers and patients informed by the evidence-based recommendations.
US Preventive Services Task Force - An organization that makes recommendations to the public and health care providers about preventive care and screenings.