Information about City of Albuquerque closures for the Presidents Day Holiday, Feb. 16, 2015.
William Henry Harrison (Feb. 9, 1773 – April 4, 1841), ninth President of the United States. Courtesy Filson Club, Kentucky Electronic Records Archives.
Due to the holiday, some City offices and services will be closed.
For the most current information, please contact 311.
Facilities, Services & Programs
All City offices are closed on Monday, Feb. 16.
The following City services and facilities may also have delays or closures:
- 311: 311 open during regular business hours Feb. 16. Learn more.
- Buses: Operating regular weekday schedule. Learn more.
- Solid Waste: Regular curbside trash and recycling service available Feb. 16. Learn more.
- Animal Welfare shelters and offices:
- Shelters closed Feb. 15 & 16.
- Lucky Paws adoption center at Coronado Center open Feb. 15 from noon to 6 p.m. & Feb. 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Child Development Centers: Closed Feb. 16.
- Community Centers: Closed Feb. 16.
- Health & Social Service Centers: Closed Feb. 16. Learn more.
- Senior Centers: Closed Feb. 16. Learn more.
- Libraries: All libraries are closed Feb. 16.
- Aquarium, Botanic Garden, Tingley Beach, and Zoo: Open Feb. 16. Learn more.
- Albuquerque Museum: Closed Feb. 16. Learn more.
- Balloon Museum: Closed Feb. 16. Learn more.
- KiMo Theatre, Business, and Ticket Offices: Closed Feb. 16. Learn more.
- Shooting Range Park: Closed Feb. 16. Learn more.
- Open Space Visitors Center: Closed Feb. 16. Learn more.
The Albuquerque International Sunport will be open Feb. 16. For information on flight delays or cancellations, visit:
Visit these local calendars for upcoming events: