There are many cost savings to these healthy modes of transportation when considering the cost of gasoline, parking, auto insurance, and vehicle maintenance.
Most importantly, our environment does not suffer any pollution using these methods.
Regular commuting by bicycle and walking, like other fitness programs, helps make you into a more alert worker who misses fewer days due to illness and who has fewer job related injuries.
Benefits of Walking to Work
- Save money.
- Arrive relaxed and ready to work.
- Arrive to work less stressed.
- Walking is a viable option if you don't drive.
- Help reduce traffic and pollution.
- Get a free cardiovascular workout.