Translate Our Site


Affordable Apartments and Rental Units

If you are interested in an affordable rental unit, please contact one of the following:

HUD Housing Income Guidelines

Download the income guidelines.

Renting a Foreclosed Property

If you are interested in renting a foreclosed property that has been rehabilitated through the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP), please contact the following:

To rent an NSP unit, contact T & C Management at 505-268-1181 or visit the T & C Management website.

Landlord-Tenant Issues

Are you having Landlord-Tenant issues? If so, please call Law Access at (505) 998-4529, or if you are out of the Albuquerque city limits, please call 1-800-340-9771.