Contracts Awarded Under the City of Albuquerque (Revised September 2010)
The Community Development, Behavioral Health, and Fiscal sections of the Department of Family and Community Services require that all agencies funded by these sections and under contract with the City of Albuquerque are required to read and comply with the Administrative Requirements for Contracts Awarded Under the City of Albuquerque.
In an effort to keep Albuquerque “Green,” we have put the Administrative Requirements for Contracts Awarded Under the City of Albuquerque on this webpage.
A letter detailing the most recent changes can be read by clicking on this link:Changes to the Administrative Requirements (updated 9/27/10)
If you have any questions, please contact your Program Specialist or email us
To download a form, click on the link and select "Open" or "Save."
Save the file to your computer. Complete the form and save again.
Once the forms are completed, print and sign the appropriate documents and add them to your Administrative Requirements packet.
Application Forms (Download Application Forms 1-13)
- APP #1: Proposal Summary and Certification Form
- APP # 2: Expense Summary Form
- APP # 3: Revenue Summary Form
- APP # 4: Budget Detail Form-Personnel
- APP # 5: Project Budget Detail Form—Operating
- APP # 6: Projected Drawdown Schedule
- APP # 7: Applicant Work Program Summary
- APP # 8: Representations and Certifications Form
- APP # 9: Attachments on File Form
- APP # 10: Drug Free Workplace
- APP #11: Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Exclusion Certification
- APP #12: Certification of Receipt of Administrative Requirements
- APP #13: Disclosure of Lobbying Activity
- Program Narrative
Financial Forms (Download Financial Forms 1-5)
- FIN # 1: Signature Certification Form
- FIN # 2 Financial Status Report and Request for Reimbursement Form
- FIN # 3: Request for Budget Revision Form (Part A)
- FIN # 4: Request for Budget Revision (Part B-Narrative Justification)
- FIN # 5: Program Income Report
Program Report Forms (Download Program Report Forms 1-9)
- PRO # 1: Project Progress Report-Part A
- PRO # 2: Project Progress Report-Part B (Narrative)
- PRO # 3: Client Characteristics Report Form
- PRO # 4: Request for Work Revision Program
- PRO # 5: Job Creation/Retention Report - A
- PRO # 6: Job Creation Progress Report – B
- PRO # 7: Employee Characteristics Report Summary
- PRO # 8: HOME Compliance Report Summary
- PRO # 9: HOME Unit Status Report