2013 Social Services RFP Released
2013 Social Services RFP
Deadlines for the 2013 Social Services RFP:
Staff will hold one mandatory pre-proposal meeting at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, inside Room 504, City Hall One Civic Plaza.
Deadline is 4 p.m. local time, Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013, to the Office of the City Clerk.
The City of Albuquerque, Department of Family and Community Services, hereby requests for proposals for the following projects:
- Art Program for Persons Who Are Homeless
- Dental Health Care Program for Persons Who Are Homeless
- Dental Health Care Program for Persons with Low Income
- Outreach and Prevention Services to Reduce the Incidences of Domestic Violence among Asian Populations
- Families and Schools Together (FAST) program
- Evidence-Based Prevention/Early Intervention Services for Children and Adolescents
- Services to Child Witnesses to Domestic Violence
- School-Based Substance Abuse Outpatient Treatment for Middle School Aged Youth
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Services and Case Management for Adolescents
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment for Adults with Dual Diagnosis
- Youth Mentorship Services
- Community Recreation and Counseling
- General Education Diploma Instruction for "At-Risk" Youth
- Services for a Downtown Teen Center
- Behavioral Health Services to Urban Native American Indians
Potential respondents may obtain further information on this Request for Proposals from:
Department of Family and Community Services
One Civic Plaza
Albuquerque, NM, 87102
Contact Ellen Braden, Division of Health and Human Services, at (505) 768-2788 or email at [email protected].
For individuals with disabilities who need assistance to benefit from this meeting, please call Ellen Braden at (505) 768-2788 or (TTY) 1-800-659-8331.