Translate Our Site


Affordable Apartments and Rental Units

If you are interested in an affordable rental unit, please contact one of the following:

  • Albuquerque Housing Authority – (505) 764-3920 or
  • If you or a family member have a disability and need rental housing, call (505) 266-5022

HUD Housing Income Guidelines

Download the income guidelines for 2015.

Renting a Foreclosed Property

If you are interested in renting a foreclosed property that has been rehabilitated through the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP), please contact the following:

To rent an NSP unit, contact T & C Management at 505-268-1181 or visit their website at

Landlord-Tenant Issues

Are you having Landlord-Tenant issues? If so, please call Law Access at (505) 998-4529, or if you are out of the City limits, please call 1-800-340-9771.