The Summer Lunch Program is provided in City community centers, parks, schools, apartment complexes, public housing, churches and at non-profit organizations.
Summer Lunch Program
Community Recreation Administrative Office
New! 2014 Program Dates
Most meal sites will start receiving summer food services on June 2, 2014. The program will end on Aug. 1, 2014.
You do not have to be registered at any site listed to participate in the breakfast or lunch program.
Notice - 4th of July Meal Site Closures:
- All meal sites will be closed on Friday, July 4.
You may also use the map below to help you find a site near you. Some sites serve breakfast and are indicated with a breakfast serving time. The meal program is open to children and youth 1 through 18 years old.
Rules for Participants
- Must be 1-18 years of age to participate in program.
- Must receive entire meal as a unit.
- Meal must be eaten on site.
- Do not abuse any food items. (Throw or play with food)
- Clean up your area after you have finished your meal. (use trash dispensers)
- Any misconduct that disrupts the Food Service Program will not be tolerated.
All meals will be served on a first-come first-served basis.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866)632-9992. Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339 or (800)845-3136 for relay service in Spanish. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Map of Free Lunch Locations: