Translate Our Site

East Central

The East Central Health and Social Services Center is located on the corner of Zuni and San Pablo on the City of Albuquerque's Eastside.

City Social Services

Contact Information

The City of Albuquerque's East Central Center staff provides emergency food, utility assistance and rental assistance, as well as seasonal services and activities to residents of the Northeast (Montgomery to Central and Tramway to Carlisle) and Southeast (Gibson to Central and Tramway to Carlisle) areas of Albuquerque. The Center is always seeking and accepting donations from our business and local community members as well as organizations, and collaborating agencies for the following services available at the Center:

East Central Entrance

Year-Round Services:

  • TEFAP Food Boxes
  • Emergency Diapers
  • Utility and Rental Assistance (based upon available funds)
  • Information and Referrals to other Collaborating Agencies
  • Notary Public

*Please call for specific program/service eligibility requirements.

Other / Seasonal Services:

  • Toys for Tots
  • Operation Christmas Cheer (Kirtland Air Force Base)

Michelle Sena / Center Manager
7525 Zuni Rd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
(505) 767-5700 Phone
(505) 767-5709 Fax

Hours of Operation:

Monday - Friday 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.

Food Pantry Hours:

Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 10:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.

Tuesday & Thursday:
1:00p.m. - 3:00p.m.

 *See below for on-site agencies with evening and weekend hours


On-Site Social Services and Health Care Agencies

Agency Name Services Hours Contact Info
ECHO Commodities
  • Commodities to Seniors and Children under the age of 5.
Call for hours (505)242-6777
Public Health Division
  • Public Health Office
  • Immunization
  • Healthcare Insurance Programs
Call for hours (505)841-8928
Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
  • Prenatal Care
  • Childbirth Preparation Classes
  • Nutrition Classes
Call for hours (505)841-8929
UNM Young Children's Health Center (YCHC)
  • Primary Care for Pediatrics
  • On-site Social Workers

Call for hours




In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)        fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.