13001 Singing Arrow SE 87123 Telephone: (505) 291-6200 Fax: (505) 291-6229
This Community Center shares a building with a City-run Child and Family Development Services Program.
7:00 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday
Before and After School Recreation Program
The before and after school recreation program will begin on Wednesday, August 13, 2014.
Just Added! Registration for the 2014-2015 school year will occur on Monday, August 4, 2014 at 7:00 am. Registration will be ongoing until capacity is met.
Before School Program
7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., Monday through Friday
Transportation from Singing Arrow CC will be provided to the schools listed below:
- Eubank Elementary - Students will walk with a staff person to the assigned A.P.S. bus stop at 7:10 a.m.
- Apache Elementary - Transported by van to school at 8 a.m.
- Manzano Mesa Elementary - Transported by center van at 8:25 a.m.
- Native American Community Academy (NACA) School - A bus provided by NACA will pick up students at Singing Arrow CC at 8:30 a.m.
After School Recreation Program:
Mon., Tue., Thu., & Fri.; 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday; 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Free after school snack will be offered to participants.
- Homework assistance and activities with 1st Choice Enrichment Program, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- Participants have access to the computer lab, game room, arts & crafts, outdoor recreation and may attend various field trips throughout the school year.
Family/Open Recreation for Adults and Families
Anyone who wishes to participate in open recreation at the community center must be registered at the center. Please see front desk staff to fill out a registration form. This includes but is not limited to usage of basketball courts, computer lab and game room. Registration is ongoing.
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Mon., Tue., Thu. and Fri.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Wednesday's
- ESL classes - Tue & Thu. 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Coming in September
- GED classes - Call center for more information.
- Singing Arrow Neighborhood Association, 6:45 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., second Thursday of each month.
- Sub-committees meet throughout the month upon reservation.
Contact: Lawrence Segura, Community Recreation Center Supervisor,