Singing Arrow Community Center
This Community Center shares a building with a City-run Child and Family Development Services Program.
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Registration information -
School Year Program - Contact the center for information
Summer Programming - Lottery will occur early April 2016. Contact the center for more information.
- Before School Program - 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m., Monday - Friday
- After School Program - Mon., Tue., Thu., & Fri.; 2:20 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Wednesday, 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Free after school meal program will be offered to participants and children under 18. Click here for more information
- Homework assistance and activities, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Participants activities include the computer lab, game room, arts & crafts, outdoor recreation, and various field trips during the school year.
Transportation from Singing Arrow CC will be provided to the schools listed below:
- Eubank Elementary - Students will walk with a staff person to the assigned A.P.S. bus stop at 7:10 a.m.
- Apache Elementary - Transported by van to school at 8 a.m.
- Manzano Mesa Elementary - Transported by center van at 8:25 a.m.
- Native American Community Academy (NACA) School - A bus provided by NACA will pick up students at Singing Arrow CC at 8:30 a.m.
Family/Open Recreation for Adults and Families
Anyone who wishes to participate in open recreation at the community center must be registered at the center. Please see front desk staff to fill out a registration form. This includes but is not limited to usage of basketball courts, computer lab and game room. Registration is ongoing.
Open Recreation - 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Mon., Tue., Thu. Fri. & Wed., 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (18 and older)
- GED classes - Call center for more information
- Computer classes - Call center for more information
- Singing Arrow Neighborhood Association, 6:45 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., second Thursday of each month.
- Sub-committees meetings: Call center to reserve space.
Contact: Lawrence Segura, Community Recreation Center Supervisor, [email protected]