Loma Linda Community Center & Therapeutic Recreation Program
Loma Linda Hours
- Regular Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Therapeutic Recreation Administration Office: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location & Contact Info
Map: Loma Linda Community Center
The Loma Linda Community Center houses the administrative offices for the Therapeutic Recreation Program. The Program provides fully inclusive programs for youth and adults with and without disabilities at many sites throughout the city of Albuquerque.
Loma Linda: Features
Youth & Adult Programs
- After School Program: Monday to Friday 3 to 6 p.m.
- Teen Program: Monday to Friday, 2 to 6 p.m.
- Drop in Recreation (Adults & Teens): Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Adult Social Club: Saturday 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.; Event Schedule
- MerryMakers at Cesar Chavez Community Center: Fridays 7 to 9 p.m. Event Schedule
- Access Recreation: Call the Therapeutic Recreation Administration Office for information on inclusive recreation opportunities at all Community Centers
Note: Please call Center for other programs throughout the city.
- Clayton Heights Neighborhood Association Meeting: Last Wednesday each month
- Victory Hills Neighborhood Association Meeting: Third Wednesday each month
Note: Please call Center to confirm meeting schedule.