West Mesa Community Center
West Mesa Hours
- Monday to Thursday: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.: 1 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Location & Contact Info
Map: West Mesa Community Center
The facility has two large meeting rooms, a small kitchen, two classrooms, crafts room, fitness center, lockers & showers, children library, game room, computer lab and a mini gym.
West Mesa: Features
- Before & After School Program: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. - 9 a.m., 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. No Cost.
- Single-Track Program: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Limit is 30. No Cost.
- Activities for these programs include: Dance, arts and crafts, computers, sports, General recreation, field trips and special events.
- Summer Youth Program: Participants selected through lottery. No cost.
- High Spirit Ballet/Competition Technique 3 & Up: Tuesday, 4:45 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. Fee
- High Spirit Cheer/Ballet Folklorico 5 & Up: Wednesday, 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Fee
- High Spirit Hip Hop/Ballet/Jazz 7 & Up: Saturday, 10 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. Fee. For more information call (505) 831-3868.
- All Star Youth Karate: Thursday, 6 - 7:50 p.m. Fee. Call (505) 899-1666.
- Computer Classes: To Be Announced. No Cost.
- Adult Painting/Drawing: Tuesday, 9 - 1 p.m. No Cost.
- Zumba Dance Class: Thursdays, 5:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Martial Arts: Call (505) 280-3316. Fee
- Weight Room: Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. - 7:45 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. You must be 18 years of age or older, and have signed a registration/waiver form to work out.
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren: Call (505) 243-2551 for more information.
- Open Gymnasium Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Fall - Spring)
West Mesa Neighborhood Association: Second Tuesday each month, 6:30 p.m.