Jeanne Bellamah Center
Jeanne Bellamah Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location & Contact Info
Map: Jeanne Bellamah Center
The center has a computer lab, game room, arts and crafts/meeting room, fitness center, a covered pavilion area, and outdoor basketball courts
- After School Program - Monday to Friday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The staff at Jeanne Bellamah Center offer a structured program which includes homework help, computers, game room, arts and crafts, indoor and outdoor activities and field trips.
- Fitness Center: Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 7:45 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Computer Lab: Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Game Room: Pool and Foosball tables Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- National Diabetes Prevention Program: There will be an Introductory Session on Thursday March 2, 2017. Followed by the program set dates for Thursdays, March 9-June 29, 2017 from 6:30-7:30 PM. Monthly support will be provided the second Thursday of each month from July-December.
Princess Jeanne Neighborhood Association meets on the second Thursday of every month from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. For additional information, please call (505) 681-2420.
- Angel Gomez, Center Supervisor, [email protected]