11516 Summer Ave. NE 87112 Tomasita St. & Lomas Blvd. Phone: (505) 767-5910 FAX: TBD
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Fitness Center Hours
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Computer Lab Hours
- Monday –Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- After School Program - Monday-Friday 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The staff at Jeanne Bellamah Center offer a structured program which includes homework help, computers, game room, arts and crafts, indoor and outdoor activities and field trips.
- Iron Olympians Karate - Tuesday 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Free Classes begin on January 6, 2015.
- Italian Language Class - Monday 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., $35 registration fee plus $5 materials fee. Class begins November 24, 2014.
- Watercolor Painting - First and Third Wednesday of every month - 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., $20
- Acrylic Painting - First and Third Friday of every month 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., $20
Princess Jeanne Neighborhood Association meets on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. For additional information, please contact Andrew Baughman at 681-2420.
Krystle Winklepleck, Center Supervisor, ([email protected])
Jess Martinez, Cluster Manager([email protected])