Jeanne Bellamah Center
Jeanne Bellamah Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location & Contact Info
Map: Jeanne Bellamah Center
This Center shares a building with a City-operated Health and Social Service Center, a Child and Family Development Services Program and a public Library.
The Center has a gymnasium, outdoor basketball courts, arts and crafts room, fitness center and an outdoor amphitheater and performance space.
- After School Program - Monday to Friday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The staff at Jeanne Bellamah Center offer a structured program which includes homework help, computers, game room, arts and crafts, indoor and outdoor activities and field trips.
- Fitness Center: Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 7:45 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Computer Lab: Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Game Room: Pool and Foosball tables Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- CPR Class: Third Thursday each month. 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Princess Jeanne Neighborhood Association meets on the second Thursday of every month from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. For additional information, please call (505) 681-2420.
Krystle Winklepleck, Center Supervisor, ([email protected])