Add to Calendar
Learn more about the 2012 Toys For Tots registration.
Registration for the 2012 Marine Toys For Tots program is as follows:
Please read the following information on registration requirements and bring with you the documents noted below for ease of registration. If you do not provide these documents you will not be able to register.
1. Valid U.S. Government issued ID
2. Birth Certificate (for each child 12 years old and younger)
- Child must be 12 years old or younger on or before date of registration to qualify.
- Only the parents listed on the Birth Certificate will be allowed to register.
- If you are not the parent, you must show legal custody documents.
3. Current bill (must be one of the following):
- Electric, Gas, Phone, Comcast, Direct TV or a current rental agreement
- Bill date must be within 30 days of registration date.
- Bill must have the name and current address of the parent that is registering.
- Rental agreement cannot be expired and must have parent/legal guardian listed as a tenant.
Must be a New Mexico resident to participate in the Toys for Tots Program.
For more information, call Michelle Sena (505) 256-2070 or Eleanor Benavidez (505) 836-8800.