Add to Calendar
Have your health-related questions answered at this annual community event.
Join us for ...
Free School Supplies
For the first 50 children.
Courtesy of the Gold Prospectors Association of New Mexico.
Please bring a new blanket to help support the local community.
Rock Climbing Wall
Courtesy of Parks & Recreation Department.
- Roadrunner Food Bank
- COA Transit Department
- Cuidando Los Niño's
- BlueCross BlueShield of NM
- COA Department of Senior Affairs
- A&R Medical
- Albuquerque Job Corps.
- COA Parks & Recreation Department
- Molina Healthcare
- COA APD Crime Prevention & CIT/COAST
- Presbyterian Healthcare
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- COA Office Neighborhood Revitalization
- NM Dept. of Health Alamosa Public Health
- Community Dental Inc.
- COA Legal Department
- UNM Maternity & Family Planning
- COA Fire Department
- First Choice Community Healthcare
- COA Health & Social Services Division