Spring in Albuquerque
Have an event to suggest? Contact us.
Albuquerque shines as a showcase for regional and international art.
- Albuquerque Museum of Art and History: "Behind Closed Doors: Art in the Spanish American Home" — Feb. 16 - May 18
- Current Exhibits at — Feb. 8 - May 17
- "Heart of the City" — Feb. 1 - May 3 at
Music & Performances
Symphonies, musicals, Latin, dance, and popular rock. The choices for music in Albuquerque are limitless.
- March 2 — Twelfth Night
- March 14 — Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo
- March 20-22 — The Addams Family
- March 30 — Sherman Alexie
- Apr. 4 — Soweto Gospel Choir
- Apr. 5 — Yesterday Once More: A Musical Tribute to The Carpenters
- Apr. 14 — Taikoza
- Apr. 29 - May 2 — War Horse
Places to Go & Things to Do
Enjoy the spring sunshine — or take cover from the winds.
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Albuquerque Aquarium | Botanic Garden | ABQ BioPark Zoo | Tingley Beach
- Visit the Volcanoes
- Paseo del Bosque Trail
- Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum
- Open Space Visitor Center
- Public Art in Albuquerque
There are plenty more fun events happening this year. Looking for a way to celebrate Earth Day or Mother's Day? We've got you covered.
- April 15 - 18 - Spring Break at the BioPark
- Feb. 23 - March 2 - Albuquerque Restaurant Week
- March 30 - Free to Breathe Bike Ride
- March 29 -
- April 20 - Earth Day at BioPark
- April 24-26 - Gathering of Nations
- April 26-27 -
- May 4 - Run for the Zoo
- May 11 - Mother's Day at ABQ BioPark Zoo
- May 24-26 - Albuquerque Wine Festival