A Bake Sale permit is needed for any temporary, special event that is serving “non-potentially hazardous foods”.
This includes foods such as:
- rice crispy treats
- or fruit pies
Download, open, and print the following document(s):
- Bake Sale Permit Application (151kb)
The Do's and Don'ts
- No cream pies or anything needing refrigeration.
- Items ARE ALLOWED to be made FROM HOME.
- A LIST OF INGREDIENTS is required to be posted next to each item during the event to prevent allergic reactions.
- A permit is required but there is NO FEE.
- The permit is valid for 14 days and is event specific.
Contact The Environmental Health Department 768-2738.