Information about the City of Albuquerque's Music Office.
Welcome to listen!ABQ
The Albuquerque Music Office is a division of the City of Albuquerque Economic Development Department.
Strengthening the local music industry by bringing together and promoting our diverse music community will have a positive impact on the business community at large.
- Our city possesses a compelling local musician and performance community
- Beautiful, acoustically ideal venues in a variety of sizes
- A vibrant and growing Downtown scene
- Independent record labels & manufacturing facilities
- Local and regional music publications
- A variety of music festivals and series in an inspiring geographical setting
Music Events in and around Albuquerque in December and January.
Susie Tallman & Friends is the featured band for the week of Oct. 29, 2012.
The Dreampop group was the featured Band for the Week of February 13th, 2012
The New Mexico Gay Men's Chorus is featured for the week of February 7, 2012.
The Albuquerque Youth Symphony is featured for the week of January 30, 2012.